But I have to warn u: Once there's a date and a place announced, I'll drag u with me!!
And my beloved wife, who is badly injured *hugsandkisses*, is so right when she talks about chemistry and the law of attraction. Damn. I need to find the button... Well, or maybe I really just need something else ;D
Today was a working day. And I'm still working. I'm so tired and so not motivated.
But yer, have to finish this stuff, so that I can write my draft tomorrow as my mentor is waiting for it.
*bigsigh* I so want to do nothing. Just lying on the couch, watching a good movie while drinking a cold beer...
Sounds heavenly to me...
And yes, that's how I feel sometimes, too...



I...can only repeat myself...
ReplyDelete*muahahahahahaha* XD
The same way I mnaged to get my mom and a friend addicted to 24 and House and my mom converted to Hughismus. XD
u should think about another profession, then ;D
ReplyDeleteI'm mostly right... and really badly injured :' (
ReplyDeleteI know... I so hope that u get well soon!! Don't want u to suffer!! *kiss*
ReplyDelete