checklist

K, so what do I have to do for the weekend?
  • design the work sheets
  • buy art materials for the pupils
  • think of a game concerning the Rhine Ruhr Area
  • finish the draft
  • write the reports for art and social studies
  • write an information letter concerning our class trip to the museum next Wednesday
  • tidy up the apartment
  • do the laundry
Hm, do u think I'll be able to sleep?

8 comments:

  1. lol look @ my blog. same shit.

    sleeping is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I totally go with this overrated shit.
    But after I nearly felt asleep during my last lesson today I'd say sleep is well needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing. yawning during our lessons is not too good. thank god it´s friday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God, yer. But when I look at my checklist... Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i played the thought of adding a to-do-list to my blog, too. that would have lowered my mood, so i gave it up. hmpf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I guess I only did it to remind me of all the tasks...
    I def need holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too. i sooo want free time. my life is pure chaos right now or at least feels like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yer know what u mean. Just when u think u worked sth out, the next thing comes up.

    ReplyDelete