Donnie has a cold, Logan was biten by William and has an infection now, and William? Well, at least one rat that's not ill.
But I think we should have named William Victor... ;D
He's totally mobbing Logan, biting him every now and then. And afterwards both lay together, cuddled up of course.
Donnie gets antibiotics now for ten days. Hope it helps. If not the doc has to think of sth. else as he said. Doesn't look well for Don :-(
I also have to cream Logan's wound everyday, to decrease the infection.
C'mon, gimme a leg up!

William, Logan and Donnie - totally afraid of missing something...



Ehm...are you implying that Logan and Victor cuddle with each other?? O___O
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no! Only when they sleep on my guest bed with me in the middle!!!
Sry to hear that they're ill. :(
LOL I just wanted to say, that they don't hate each other that much ;-)
ReplyDelete