Yesterday and today I spend my time working on that analysis. I'm nearly finished. There's only one small part missing. Yay.
I also started to write the draft for my next attendance at school which will be on June 26th.
In the afternoon lil one and me went to the vet cause Don is ill. Well, we have to go there again on Monday, cause I don't have any meds left. When the vet asked me I thought there would be some left at home, but I was wrong.
Then kiddo and me went to the post office to get that big letter from Australia...
Have I ever told ya, that I love you? Hehe... Tim Tams!! Yay!!
It's really hard not to eat them all at once... ;-)
And thank u so much for the CD, too! Will listen to it tomorrow while I'll answer ur mail... ;-)
Afterwards we went to the tattoo studio to make an appointment. Next month I'll get my new tattoo!
And I also have plans for the next one which I wanna get this autumn. Talked with the artist about it. He had some good ideas which we'll discuss when I'll get the first tattoo. Not my first, but the first of my list ;-)
I also want to show him my plans for that mix-tat I'd like to get. Maybe he has some ideas, too.
Back at home we had dinner and when kiddo was in bed I once more worked on my draft and thought about some tasks the kids could do.
And now I'll throw myself onto the couch and watch some dvd. Yesterday I watched "The Mighty Celt" and I love that movie. Not sure what I'll watch now. But as there are some dvds left I haven't seen yet I'm sure I'll find something.



No comments:
Post a Comment