nearly, everything, yay

Hooray! I made it. Well, nearly. But I finished all the work for the attendance at school. I just printed the newest version of the draft for my mentor. So everything is fine.

Well, nearly. I still have to tidy up the apartment. Pure chaos. Bags, papers, posters, all this stuff is lying around on the floor.
First day of my holidays I really have to tidy up... And not only a lil bit.

Our class trip today was great. And nope, not only nearly.
We had lots of fun at the museum and took some great pictures. But I'm afraid I'm not allowed to show them online.

Planned two more trips with my other mentor. I'm sure these will be lots of fun.

And both of my mentors spoke very highly about me today... Hehe. That felt really great!
So everything is fine and maybe it'll be better - after Friday ;D

Uh, today arrived my package full of RDJ movies - yay again!! Can't wait to watch them!! Maybe I'll watch the first right on Friday night, when everything's over.
In the meanwhile I'm watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment