And from now on u'll be able to read what I write... Big letters. Yer, I know, I'm just too good to be true :-P
I also found out that I can add so many gadgets... Yer, took me only one year ;D
Hope I'll be able to blog a lil bit more during the next week, although I'll have to work pretty much. There's another attendance at school on June 26th and I still have to write on the draft and prepare all the stuff for the kids.
I nearly finished the analysis, will do the last few lines tomorrow. At the moment I'm writing the school reports. Well, okay, not right at the moment as I'm blogging right now. But I started writing the reports and I'll finish them after this entry.
By the way: I'm looking for this tee:

So if anyone knows where to buy it, pls leave a comment!
Just found it once on ebay, but it's in purple - don't like purple... Surprise surprise ;D



No comments:
Post a Comment