finally

Finally - back to the world of blog.

During the last days I had lots of things to do, esp. for work.
I wrote a brand new draft and thought about a new lesson I could show. And I finished everything just in time.

Was hard work, a few times I thought I won't make it and all I wanted to do was quit. It was just too much. Lack of sleep, work over work, nearly no time for private things, that damn strike at the kindergarten and that school party where I had to moderate that karaoke thingy. Man, I tell you, I fucking hate Tokio Hotel more than I did before!

Also first time I cried at work. Managed to give two lessons though. Still wondering why no pupil asked about my red eyes...

But in the end I made it. Finished.

All I have to do now is to show them a real good lesson on Wednesday.
I hope I will.

It has to be good...

Uh, and thx so much for ur lovely mail! Can't tell u how I love reading ur words! Knowing that u really care means a lot to me! Thx so much! Will try to answer as soon as possible - have to think about a real good story, too ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment