sudden change

What a day!

It started fine. Was at work very early, because I had to prepare a few more things in the classroom.
Then I had maths. Well, it was okay. They worked well, except for my special one. Afterwards it was social studies and we finished the unit "pets". Finally.

Then I had a break which I spent having a talk with the principal. He told me what he thinks about my work, my way of acting with the kids and so on. It was great! He told me a few things I could change, but all in all, he told me that he has no doubts concerning my final examination. Wow!

K, lesson 4 started with a review of yesterdays trip to the museum (it's an old water castle). We talked about the rallye and about the castle itself.
Afterwards we started the study workshop about the Ruhr Area. Was okay, not that great, but okay. Tomorrow I'll have my attendance at school and they have to work on that again. I hope everything will be fine. Can't get worse LOL

Well, after work I stayed at the school for 2 more hours as my mentor and me talked about the draft and tidied up the classroom.
Then my other mentor joined us and then my AKO came, too.
We talked for about 1 hour, laughed a lot. I love these "gatherings". Serious talking, funny chats and fooling around is all inclusive ;-)

Before leaving work my other mentor told me, that she wants to make some decorations for the classrooms windows during the holidays. Somehow I got involved... LOL
Well, I hate doing handicrafts. But I'm sure I'll survive it somehow. Maybe the outlook to watch "Iron Man" with her afterwards will help me to go through this ;D

Then I picked up lil one from kindergarten. After having lunch and shopping some groceries, it was already 6pm.
Went home, worked a lil bit on the draft, had dinner. And then, at some point, something went totally wrong.
This day was just too great to stay like his, I suppose.
Lil one refused to go to bed, bf was still at work and I was tired and got stressed.
When bf came home I was so angry, cause I felt like he left me all alone with everything. Well u might say now, that it wasn't his fault, but there was a situation yesterday which, added to today, makes me feel like that.
Anyway, he came home, I was angry, we didn't really talk and all I wanted to do was crying or screaming my anger out.

This day was sooo great, it would have deserved a great ending... :-/
Whatever. After lil one was asleep, I went to Mum, had a nice chat with her, came back here and finished the last work for the attendance.

Now I'm looking forward to tomorrow 11am, when everything will be over. And in the evening I'll get my hair cut again and afterwards I'll watch a RDJ movie. Hell yeah!
That's how an evening should be and a day should end...

No comments:

Post a Comment