After dinner I played the song again and kiddo yelled: "That's Donnie! He is like Wolverine, only that he (Wolverine) is naked." (fyi: kiddo uses Wolverine for the fictive figure and also for Hugh Jackman)
I was like "wtf"? Why the heck is Wolverine naked? Not that I'd complain about such a thing *rrrr*
And why is Donnie (Wahlberg) like Wolverine? And again: naked??
Well, she then explained it to me: "On that picture Wolverine is dressed and then he is naked. Depends on where ur standing, Mommy."
Yer, she's right. I've got that holo-card of Wolverine showing a pic of him dressed in his wife beater and leather jacket and then with a bare chest. So kiddo was referring to that pic. Thank God. I really started thinking where she could have seen pix of Wolverine being naked...
And why is Donnie like Wolverine? Except that Donnie ain't naked, of course... Well, wouldn't complain about that as well... *drool*
Seems like that remains a secret - kiddo didn't wanna tell me...
But I think I figured it out by myself.
Hugh and Donnie both like to sing and act. But they have a few more things in common...
They both love baseball caps and sunglasses.

They both have a thing for hats.

They both wear wife beaters.

But yer, Donnie is not naked ;D



nice posting, but there´s one thing that becomes soooo obvious ... you spend your time with everything but working ... your >fachleiter< wouldn`t be amused.
ReplyDeleteHey, I sooo worked today!! I finished 9 papers out of 16.
ReplyDeleteYa know, I multitask!
well, i guess searching for matching pics took a decade. you might have finished all 16 papers without "multitasking".
ReplyDeleteNope. Just took about 10 minutes. I know where to find which pic on my HD ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, still much work waiting for me.
Don't want to... Anyone else willing to do it? ;-)