i just know it

Tonite I had a really strange dream. Well, I often dream strange things but last nites dream was kinda extra strange ;-)
But that's not what this blog is about :-P

Well, the first thought that came into my mind after waking up was: "I will live in Australia one day. No matter what. I will live there."
This thought felt so strong, so real. And it still feels that way. I'm not often very certain about things, but I am really certain about that fact.
I will live in Oz. Not sure when that will be, but am sure that it will happen.

Australia is my home, that's where I belong.

2 comments:

  1. Same here. As soon as I'm done with my Ref, I'll go down there. I don't care which job I have to do to pay for rent in Oz. I'll go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to wait a few more years I guess. But I really do hope that I can go in 6 years. That'll be enough time to save some money. In the meantime I'll go there to visit my friends, visit some schools, stuff like that.
    But after primary school I'd like to go.

    ReplyDelete