Just a short entry. I'm sooo tired!
The attendance was okay. I thought it sucked. Well, I was told that it was a good lesson I showed, but it was also added that I can do it better. Nevertheless it was a good lesson.
Hm, okay.
Then my mentor told me that she thinks that I won't fail my examination as I am too good to fail. My lessons were good, my drafts were good. No way to fail. Well, that's a lot of pressure. Let's see how I can deal with it.
Spent the 4th lesson at the playground with the kids. Was so much fun... We occupied the slide. And I ain't talking about the kids... ;D
Inner kids rule!
Tomorrow I'll post a new pic of me as I got my hair cut again... So love it!
I should be so happy right now. Only three more days until holidays. Instead of being happy and looking forward to it, I'm just meeeh. Feels like being melancholic *bigsigh*
As I said, I'm just too complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



stop worrying! there has never been a reason to worry about failure. you`ve come so far while carrying more things on your back than others do. you´re great.
ReplyDelete*blush* Thx!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I just ask myself for how long I can go on like that...
you´ll go on as long as you need to and get your energy from these "stupid" things I love to make fun of ;) they remind me to breathe, too...
ReplyDeleteHope ur right.
ReplyDeletethat´s for sure
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDelete