I tried to eat more even I skipped breakfast. But I had lunch and dinner. Okay, kind of. My stomach still refuses to take more than a toast or a cheeseburger. I lost 3kg in just one week.
Anyway.
Today I went shopping with my daughter. She needed new shoes as her only pair of shoes that fits are her boots, which are way too warm now - thank God it's spring!
Whatever. So we went to "Underground", the only shop in our area which has Chucks for kids.
Well, as always it was like "No Mummy, these shoes aren't nice. No, those shoes are ugly. I want these!" And as u can probably guess, "these" shoes weren't available in her size. So we looked through the store until I saw a pair of Vans. My luck. She totally fell in love with these shoes! I think I never bought a pair of shoes for her that quick. Well, wait. Actually I did. In Australia - after 5 minutes we left the shop with a brand new pair of Crocs ;-)
Back to today. So after we found shoes for her, I decided I could use a new pair as well. Well, my Chucks nearly fell apart so it was definitely time for new ones. And who really knows me also knows how much I hate buying shoes. I'll never understand what's so great about buying shoes. Most shoes aren't comfy, they're ugly, they're too expensive, and so on and so on.
So here I was, shoes over shoes around me, so at least I had a look. And within no time I found my new pair of shoes.
Whenever I see sth. and my first thought is not "Hm, should I?" and I go home without buying it, I sit at home and think about this sth. So yes, I bought these shoes. And what should I say? I love them!
So my daughter and me went home with new shoes for each of us.
At home I did the laundry, cleaned up the living room and checked some message boards.
So yeah, I'd say today wasn't that bad.
Tomorrow has to be a good day, too. trinity and me are going to a P!nk concert. So it better be a good day. I need some good days now.
my daughters Vans - and yes, she looks so freakin' cool in them!!

booojaaa - love 'em!



Realy cool shoes,....booojaaaa *lol*
ReplyDeleteHehe, yer, ya know, just too much Cali.
ReplyDelete