he better runs into us...

Well, today is the last day of the holidays. That sucks big time!
Spend the whole morning working at my desk. Now my neck hurts like hell! At least I managed to get some papers ready. But still not enough. Thank God I don't need to work on Monday so I can do some extra work then. Cause I won't have any time for it at the weekend.

Tonite Dany is coming over and at about 5am we're leaving for Berlin where we'll stay until Sunday evening. And we better meet Hugh there, otherwise I'll turn into a Wolverine! *aaawwwwrrr*
So keep ur fingers crossed for us :-)

Gotta eat sth now before I have to pick up my lil one.
So wish u a great weekend! And I better have one, too!!

1 comment:

  1. miss u girl!
    hope u have a bunch of fun :)

    j.

    ReplyDelete