X-Men Origins: Wolverine


Hell yeah!!

That was such a fantastic eve!!
I was just about to leave to pick up Dany when she sent me a text message telling me that she also won 2 tix. I immediately called nighty and asked her if she wanted to join us. Of course she wanted.
So I picked up Dany and we drove to Cologne, got our tickets - and cool VIP ribbons, well, yer, we always knew that we're pretty important and whatsoever... ;D

nighty joined us about half an hour later and together we had to wait again about an hour. Spent that time slagging Pandaboy off. Ah c'mon, he deserves it. No, he wants it. He needs it. I'm pretty sure :-P
Shortly before the movie started we got free popcorn and a coke.
A few more minutes waiting and then finally the movie started!!
Gosh, the opening credits are sooo great! If the rest of the movie weren't so great I'd say I'd watch that movie again and again just because of the opening credits.
But the whole movie is so fucking awesome!

I. LOVE. IT!

Enjoyed every second! It has everything u need - humor, action, tragedy... For me that movie is a blockbuster!
And Hugh played the best Wolverine ever! And Liev was sooo great as Sabretooth, gosh!
I expected a lot, really. But I didn't get disappointed. Not at all!

According to Dany and according to all the trailers I've seen there are a few scenes missing. Wondering why. And I really hope that these scenes will be on the DVD later, as one of the missing scenes was my favourite.

Okay, well. Gotta end, need some sleep. And I'm pretty sure that I'll have nice dreams... *yammiwolverineyammi*

2 comments:

  1. This movie ist really fuckin awesome! *gosh*
    Will watch it again and again and again... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came home from watching it the 2nd time... On Saturday I'll watch it for the 3rd time.
    Love that movie!!
    So glad u like it too!

    ReplyDelete