anticipation is the greatest pleasure

Today was a good day, yer. School was fun, kids were fine and it's still so much fun working with my mentor.
After school I went home and immediately my wife talked to me on skype.
Tonite she is going to see Papa Roach. Well not only at a concert, she also has a meet & greet with them. What's so important about that to mention it here, u ask?
Okay, I'll explain it to u: my wife goes totally nuts when it comes to Coby Shaddix, esp. when he says the f-word.
Wondering what she's doing right now?! Hopefully she's still able to talk ;D

After picking up my lil one from kindergarten and having some icecream I decided it would be a good time to wash my car.
Okay, it wasn't such a good idea... I'm pretty sure, next time I'll go shopping, I won't find my car again after parking. It looks so different now. Who would have thought that my car is actually green? I'm shocked!

Now the day is already over. My bf is going to a party pretty soon, I'm staying at home, having a look at the lil one. Normally we would go to that party with her, but at the moment lil one is training to sleep without a diaper at nite. And I think it's much better when she stays at home during that time.
So I think I'll throw myself onto the couch later and watch a dvd. Not sure which one, maybe "Ocean's Thirteen". Maybe I'll watch some X-Files episodes or House MD.

Apropos X-Files... Hey u, yer, it's u I'm talking to! We wanted to watch some episodes at the holidays... What happened to our plan? When will we do that?

And only 6 more days to go until Wolverine hits theaters in Germany. When everything turns out well, I'll see it at the first screening here in town (just me... poor me ;D) and at the last the same day together with nighty.
And maybe the day after it together with Dany...
Oh, Dany... Thanks to u
I can't get Pandaboy aka Sprayboy out of my head... Dammit!

K, wish ya all a great weekend - I'm sure I'll have one. And anticipation is the greatest pleasure - so I'm really looking forward to Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment