no good for me

Long time no blog. I know.
Last month was full of ups and downs. And it ended down, deep down.

It hurts, and this hurt wants me to hurt myself! I just want this pain to stop, never wanna feel it again. I don't wanna go through this!

I wish I could turn around and run away. Run away from me, my feelings, my emotions, my pain, my heart. I wish I could make it stop. But I can't.
I wish I could hide and cry. But I can't, have to be there for my lil one. Can't confuse her with my behaviour.

They're telling me it'll get better within time. Maybe they're right. But right now I just can't believe it. When I look into the further future all I see is more pain. And Unsureness. How to get along? How to behave? I have no idea how that should work.

And still I don't understand it, the way it happened, the point of time it happened. To me it still makes no sense.

It just hurts so badly...

Please tell me that I won't lose u! That u'll be there for me no matter what will happen - as u promised!



4 comments:

  1. There's only one for sure: u won't lose me. Cause I'm ur wife, cause I'm really deeply in love with u. Go ahead, update ur mind! There is still no question of with or without him cause he wasn't be there all along. Forget all those pretty promises... please stay in real life and kick off his bloody ass..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love u, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, I just logged in and found this. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hon,
    that's a long story. To cut it short: My heart bleeds.
    Any chance of catching u on skype? If not I'll try to email u, k?
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete