booojaaaaa

Holy shit!!
That's what I call being spontaneous... I just got an email that I won 2 tickets for the preview of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" tonite in Cologne.

Have to collect tickets in 6,5 hours. Okay, keep calm. Breathe, just breathe...

Call my mom to make sure someone takes care for lil one. Call my bf to make sure he won't come home too late so he can bring lil one to bed. Send Dany a text message that she has something to do tonite - joining me!
Whatelse? Right, tidying up the living room, finally, cause I know my bf will be really pissed off if he came home and it's still totally messy here.

K. Anything else? Erm. Dunno. Can't think properly right now. Gosh.
Guess I will get back to the blog later...


Booojaaaaaa!

3 comments:

  1. So, let's say 'Thank you!' to the universe... you got a chat with HJ and won preview tix - I got a chat and a hug with Coby... life could be so fuckin gorgeous... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u´ll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally had a blast!
    And yer, thank u, universe!!

    ReplyDelete