P.S.

Okay, shortly after I posted my last entry I remembered a few more things I forgot to tell u.

So the sexiest man alive had two drivers: Mr Bond and Mr Wannabe-Bond.

Mr Bond looked a lot like the kid of Kevin Costner and Daniel Craig - only he was way smaller. But he somehow reminded us of the two.
And Mr Wannabe-Bond just tried to look cool and important. Truth is: Even when he ate sth. he hide himself behind a wall ;D

Pandabay aka Sprayboy, btw, wears a black leather G-string and leather highheels.

We spent half of the nite making jokes and trying to get these pictures out of our heads - I think Dany wasn't that sucessful and dreamt of Sprayboy :-P

(just to clear that: that's just our really dirty imagination!)


Okay, and if Don, Logan and William didn't stop fighting I'll make them stop! Gosh, what a rat-pack!

Hah, it worked - just a threatening view and now they're calm.

Okay, that didn't last that long, now William's chasing Don - and the other way round. And Logan's eating - what else?


Apropos Logan... Have I mentioned that we have a new flat mate? Yer, we really have. He's a real nice guy! He's tall and really good looking! I just had to offer him a lil space in our flat... Ain't he sexy?? *drool*
And what's best about him: I can molest him all day long ;D

1 comment:

  1. Your new flat mate is a really cute and sexy guy! Hope, your bf won't get jealous... ;D

    ReplyDelete