happy easter

Friday was a good day. My daughter and me tried to tidy up the rest of the living room and cleaned the rat cage. Interesting, hm? Never said my life would be exciting ;-)
Then we waited for Mango & her offspring to arrive. Was so good to see Mango again, last time I saw her she was pregnant in the 9th week and now her baby boy is ten months old.
We spent the afternoon at the playground where my daughter had lots of fun, as always, while little baby boy was sleeping in his stroller. Time went by too fast and so we had to say bye bye way too soon... Maybe we'll meet again next week before both have to go back home to Paris.

In the evening I thought about a new tattoo and spent some time designing it. Well, actually there are two other motives waiting to get inked. One is the star I'd like to have above my daughter's name, the other one is a mixed tattoo a friend of mine called "Wolvtraliax" ;D
Think I'll gimme the first one in autumn as a bithday present. The second one has to wait until I have enough money as it'll be a lil larger and more elaborately. Also the artwork is yet not finished completely.
So maybe I'll get the next one (the newest creation *g*) at the Tattoo- & Piercing-Convention in Dortmund at the beginning of June. It'll be a nautical star surrounded by a text.
And nope, I won't tell ya what it says, u'll have to wait :-P

Anyway.

Today my daughter and me spent 2 hours tidying up her room. I still can't believe how many chaos fits in such a small room! Unbelievable. Guess my lil one has a special gift *lol* So when u see a lil girl in a super hero costume saying "Miss Chaos" then it's my daughter ;D
Then we coloured eggs while we listened to the live stream of the soccer match Hoffenheim - Bochum. What a match!! What a match.
Oh and trinity informed me that she bought two tickets for P!nk's concert in Dortmund in November. So the party continues!!

Somehow during the day I lost my ring :'-( Searched for it everywhere but I just can't find it *sniff* Hope it'll show up during the next days. Loved that ring...

So while the rats are going insane (chasing each other through the whole cage) I'll throw myself onto the couch and will watch a movie. Still not sure which one but as the dvd rack is properly filled I'm sure I'll find something.

So happy Easter to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment