wolver-rat

Hope all of u have had a happy Easter :-)
Mine was fine. Little one woke up very early at 7am, crawled into our bed and decided to stay there for the next 2 hours. Then she stood up and came back 2mins later, totally excited: "Look Mummy, Easter Bunny brought me this! Found it right behind the TV." In her hands a pink swimming board showing Princess Lillifee riding on a dolphin. Then she disappeared again, that couldn't have been all, she thought. And she was right - as mostly ;-)
Easter Bunny also brought new Playmobil and a chocolate rabbit. He also brought the eggs back, my daughter and me coloured the day before.
Easter Bunny was also very kind to me, as I got the 4th season of House MD on DVD. So thank u Easter Bunny, very kind of u ;-)

Today my daughter and me went to the theatre as I promised her to watch the Princess Lillifee movie with her. Thank God I survived this nightmare in pink! People who made that movie must have been mentally insane. I just find no other explanation for producing that crap. And really, mental illness would be the only excuse I'd let count.
Next time I'll go to the theatre I'll watch a real movie: "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"! Only 16 more days to go, yay!

Speaking of Wolverine: I'm thinking about renaming my black rat from Ramiro to Logan.
That rat is incredible. Today my daughter was in the run with Ramiro/Logan, William and Don. We placed an empty milk carton in the middle of the run and all three rats went to have a look. Ramiro jumped on top of the carton, stood on his hind legs for a while and then he just jumped towards my daughter who stood about 35cm away from him and he dug his claws into her skirt :o
I took him off and placed him back on the ground. He immediately jumped back on the carton, just to get back on his hind legs before he jumped a second time towards my daughter.
Again I took him off and sat him back on the ground. This time he stayed there, looked at my daughters legs and then he jumped up on her and dug his claws into her leg!
Well, that doesn't convince u that this rat must be a wolver-rat? Okay, here are some more facts...
Ramiro/Logan is a glutton! He is the first at the feeding dish when it's filled up and the last one who leaves it. And don't another rat dare to take away sth out of the feeding dish what Ramiro/Logan likes the most... Oh no. Then he starts chasing him through the whole cage until he gets what he claims to be his.
And last but not least Ramiro/Logan is without a doubt the boss of our rat pack.

Ur still not convinced? Ok, here are some pix of him in action:

One egg for the three of them - who's the first? Ramiro/Logan.


Okay, he chased Don away, William tries to get closer.


But Ramiro/Logan took the egg and carried it to an upper level.


Cracked the egg.


Look at these claws!!



Truely a wolver-rat!

No comments:

Post a Comment