Who's he and who are we ur asking? K, I'll start at the beginning ;-)
We are Dany and me. And he is the sexiest man alive, also known as Mr Hugh Jackman.
He was in Berlin from April 17th til 19th to promote his new movie "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
We knew that there was a press conference in Berlin on Saturday, so Dany and me decided to go to Berlin. Last time he was in Berlin we had the great opportunity to attend the premiere of "Australia", and to see him there. This time we wanted more. Of course.
Dany came to my place on Friday nite, we watched "X-Men 1" and planned the last details for our trip, like packing the survival kit we had for Hugh.
Well, ya know, someone has to take care that he won't be nothing but skin and bones after such a promotion marathon! ;-)
At about 12:30am we went to bed just to get up again at 3.30am. Tired.
We catched our train at about 5:50am and were in Berlin at 9:09am. We decided to go to our hostel first, to check in and 'cause we didn't want to carry our luggage the whole day long. So when we finally arrived at our hostel we were told that our room won't be available before 12am. Ooookay. So what now? We decided to go to Hugh's hotel anyway - with our bags.
When we were about 20mins away from his hotel Dany got a text message from jumper who already was at the hotel. Hugh has been there. Just a few minutes ago. He signed some autographs to the fans who were already waiting there.
THAT. WAS. NOT. HAPPENING!
When we arrived at Hotel De Rome we saw all the happy fans. 20 minutes too late!! Just 20 minutes. All because of this fucking hostel!!
So Dany and me decided to stay and wait at the hotel entrance. After a few hours Antonio, the bellboy, came out putting up some barriers. Okay, did that mean that HE was coming out?? My hands were already blue with a shape of violet. It was fucking cold!! And I was hungry. And thirsty. And I really needed to pee since 9am. But don't u think that I would have left that place. No way.
Time went by, it was about 3pm now. I really dunno which time it really was when someone told us that the press thingy wouldn't be over before 6:50pm. Finally we got a time, well roughly. But we used that information and went back to our hostel to get our room. And this time it was available although the really weird woman at the reception meant there'd be no room booked for us... It clearly wasn't our day.
We left our luggage at our room, went to the restroom and then went back to the hotel, still hungry. But thank God I got some cookies ;-)
We arrived the hotel at about 6:20pm. Didn't take long and all the other girls came back, too.
At about 7pm they put up the barriers again as they removed them while we all had left the hotel entrance.
So we claimed our place in the first row and waited again. Thank God it wasn't that cold anymore.
And then someone came out telling us that HE would come out and sign an autograph to everyone but only if we remained silent, no screaming, no squeeing, nothing. The moment that would start he'd left immediately. Okay, sure, fine, whatever. As long as he would swing his sexy ass out of that hotel! *rrrrr*
And then there he was! Gosh! Hello gorgeous!! He looked fantastic!
He really tried to sign an autograph to everyone and he also had some time for smalltalk. And he did all this after 10hours of taling to the press! First one hour press conference, then all the TV reporters and after that interviews with the print media.
He looked tired, yes. And he admitted it would have been a long and hard day. And still he had some time for his fans. Thank you, Hugh!
After I got my autograph I gave him our survival kit. He was really surprised about that and I think he liked the content of the bag ;-)
What do u say?
Of course I also took some pictures... ;-)
just a little closer, Mr Jackman...

giving me that incredible smile while we were chatting...

*faint* *thud*





Oh c'mon u knew that I would take a picture of his sexy ass, didn't u?

After about 6 minutes the whole thing was over. He left via car and we started to realize what just had happened.
Our group splitted up, Dany and me went to Pizza Hut as we were really really hungry now.
Before we went back to our hostel we decided to have a last look at his hotel. So when we walked down the street towards his hotel I suddenly stopped. There were his cars! They parked just in front of the Regent Hotel which was only 200 metres away from Hotel De Rome. So we waited a few minutes at the corner of the street and about 5 minutes later Hugh left the Regent. And within no time there were about 10-15 paparazzi.
Someone told them that Mr Jackman wouldn't do any autographs or photos and so he got into his car and went away...

We walked towards his hotel - with Pandaboy in front of us. This guy is such a scandalmonger!
Just his luck that Dany and me are sooo friendly girls...
We saw Hugh's car parking in front of his hotel and then he vanished into the hotel. Pandaboy and his entourage followed him.
Back at our hostel of course we weren't able to sleep. I think we finally got some sleep at 1am. Just to be woken up at 3:30am by some weird people at the hostel who might thought it was bright day *argh*
6 hours later it was bright day and time to get ready. At about half past 10am we checked out and went to the central station 'cause we wanted to store our luggage there. But of course all lockers were taken. So again we had to carry our bags through Berlin.
After watching "Mall Cop" at the theater and spending a few hours at the Brandenburg Gate it was time to go the central station as our train would leave at 7:06pm. After a few travelling problems - well, u get used to it - I arrived at home at about 12:30am.
Tired but totally happy!
PS: Won't tell ya why Pandaboy is called Sprayboy now ;D



sexy ass? ... pfff
ReplyDeletej.
Jealous honey? No need, cause ur ass ain't that bad either ;-)
ReplyDeleteyou make me blush right up to the ears ... luv ya, too :)
ReplyDeleteBlush? Why? Cause I'm telling the truth? Ah c'mon... :-*
ReplyDeletetztztz what are we doing in here? for me, i just can´t resist u and ur smile ... ähm, ass ...
ReplyDeleteWould u believe me if I told u that ur making me blush now?
ReplyDeleteAnd is it really important what we're doing here? Don't think so.
Ya know what? I'm really looking forward to next Tuesday :-)
I couldn`t think of ANYTHING that would make you blush, so I am a little bit confused right now.
ReplyDeleteTuesday is coming and you gonna love it :)
Oh, there are a lot of things that would make me blush. Wanna give it a try? ;-)
ReplyDeleteOkay, now I'm even more looking forward to Tuesday!
be sure I´d like to :)
ReplyDeleteseems you`re really setting your expectations high ... I usually get disappointed when I do this ... hope u don`t!
Ok, I'm curious about it :-)
ReplyDeleteUh no, I don't. I'm just sure that Tuesday will be a good day.
What hot pics!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an hot man!!
@dagi: Yer, that's what he es, hot!
ReplyDeleteyeah, Tuesday should be great, despite any portfolios, and bedingungsanalysen, and fiffis all around.... what can we do to make it even better? any suggestions?
ReplyDeletewell ... he`s okay :P
Hm, how to make it better... Maybe if we didn't think of portfolios, analyses and fiffis? We just enjoy the day, no matter what's coming up. Just having fun :-)
ReplyDeleteOkay now, show me a man u think is hot :-P
oh honey, that`s exactly what we should do! will do. It makes me quite happy you don`t feel battled to go there anymore, do you? just thinking of meeting somebody.
ReplyDeleteguess there will never be a guy between us :P
Well, maybe I am still a little. Such a long time without having contact, could be a little awkward then. But I'll survive ;-)
ReplyDeleteHehe, yer right. That's how it looks like. Count it as a good thing... *g*
it might feel awkward, but that´s okay. i`m really glad u don´t suffer anymore. be sure i`ll be there if u feel challenged :)
ReplyDeleteI'll get back to it ;-)
ReplyDeleteKommentar hinterlassen, da war doch was^^ Besser spät als nie! Freut mich total für dich, daß es geklappt hat!
ReplyDeleteBin dann mal auf der Fedcon bis Montag, machs jut...