work in progress

K, 30mins left until I'll pick up lil one from kindergarten.
Afterwards we have to go to the cemetery, to water the flowers at my father's grave. I don't want to go there...


Well, but before I'll need to eat sth. Have worked until now. Started writing my lesson plan for my next attendance at school. Meh, I hate that stuff.

Also looked for some books I could need. So tomorrow I have to go the library. Tonite I have to to a lil more research cause I'm still not quite sure how to arrange everything.


Oh and I found out that my tattoo artist will be at the convention in two weeks. Great news.
Will print out the two motives tonite and then I hope I can figure out where to put the nautical star. Calf or bladebone? Still not sure.

While eating I'll read a lil bit of Changes. Chapter 20 is waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. 20 already? ^^ Gotta hurry up then. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished 20, will start with 21 now... ;-)

    ReplyDelete