men

Missing him. Wow. Just missing him.
And it feels really good to hear it from him again, too :-)

Just listening to PopProperly's last album "5". Two years ago they've been in Germany, was hoping they'd make it again this year. But unfortunately...
Listening to the the album brings back some sweet memories. Last gig over here was a good one, in many ways. And I'm really glad that in the end everything turned out pretty fine.
Just too bad that we didn't make it to the park :-P


So, he ain't pouting - at least that's what he told me.

Lemme sum it up. He told me he would text me on Saturday. As I wrote somewhere here before, there was no message.
Today he finally texted back, he thought that I wanted to mail him on Sunday. Erm, okay. How about thinking? Oh, stop, do men actually think? ;-P

Wondering if he'll really show up tomorrow.

Someone really should invent a he-mote...

No comments:

Post a Comment