soccer news

That's what I call a good day!

In the morning I went to the training of our VfL with lil one. Had a lot of fun while playing soccer on our own til the training was over. Lil one then gave Matias the present she made for him. He really has a way with her, they are just too cute together. Afterwards he gave lil one a jersey of him, also signed it - of course he added a heart... ;-)
By the way: Lil one is just wearing that jersey as a nightgown...

Back home I read the VfL message board and was very lucky as someone offered tickets for the sold out match in Cologne on Saturday. Now I have two tix, bf will join me! About an hour later a friend called and asked if we want to go to the women UEFA-Cup final match tomorrow. Well, of course we wanna go! So tomorrow it's VfL training in the afternoon, then UEFA-Cup match and on Saturday it's enjoying the last match of this season in Cologne.

Woohoo - sometimes life ain't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment