Another day's nearly over. Think today I'll hit the hay way earlier than usual. Although I only have 3 lessons tomorrow it'll be a stressful day as my lil one will join me at school cause her kindergarten is closed due to a strike.
So thank God I only have three lessons tomorrow. Lil one is really excited about going to school with me. Hope she'll be a good girl ;-)
Uh I just gave me a very early or very late birthday present ;D
Ordered the last X-Files comics which were missing in my collection. And the little series called "Wolverine and Power Pack". It is a child friendly comic version of Wolverine so that lil one can have a look at them, too.
On Saturday jb and me are going to watch "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" together! Dany, are u joing us? C'mon!
Can't wait to that movie again. I'm having withdrawals already!
And afterwards jb and me will finally have our X-Files session! That'll be great!!
Yer. Erm, what else?
Oh yeah, my bf finally said yes to travel to Australia with lil one and me, maybe next summer! And if that won't work out than in summer 2011.
I really would love to show him my home, show him all the lovely places we've been at and maybe explore some new places. That would be just awesome. So keep ur fingers crossed that it'll work out just fine.
I'm still missing home so much...



yeah saturday will be great. i am really looking forward to this. australia sounds great. for me, i call western ireland home. i`ve never been to more beautiful places and i never felt that free again.
ReplyDeleteI also can't wait for Saturday!
ReplyDeleteBeen to Galway once, and it was really great, such a beautiful landscape. But for me there's nothing like Australia. That's home to me.
And it's the same as with u and Western Ireland - I never felt that free again as when I were in Oz.