What a weekend :-)
Saturday started terrible. I nearly overslept and most of the things went wrong. Unbelievable that I didn't broke me a leg or an arm ;D
But when jb arrived the good time started! We went to D'dorf by car to meet Dany at the theater where we watched "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" - surprise, surprise!
Did u think I'd watch another movie while this one's still showing? No way ;-)
After the movie we took Dany home. btw: Would love to know what her Mom said when she discovered the huge banner I bought for Dany...
jb and me immediately started our X-Files session when we came home. We watched the first 7 episodes and "Bad Blood" while eating pizza *yammi*
It was about 4:20 am when we finally went to bed - took us about another hour to fall asleep ;-)
8hrs later we enjoyed our breaky, and afterwards we picked up lil one from Grandma. Just easy going.
Now I'm sitting here alone, lil one's sleeping and bf is in Hamburg til next Friday, so many things for work I should do. But honestly: I don't want to. I really don't want to.
Mh, think about watching a movie now. Could need some action ;-)
PS: of course he didn't send me a message as he promised. I'm so pissed off! It was his idea that we could meet not mine. Same thing as everytime. In the end we won't meet anyway. He never gets tired of excuses... Anyone who can tell me why I stick by him nevertheless? Dammit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Brevity is the soul of wit:
ReplyDeleteu know, Imfao he's a real jerk. Kisses & hugs, my dear! :-*
Yer, I know he is. Or he can be? Dunno.
ReplyDeleteSent him another message yesterday, told him that he'll better never tell things he can't keep. And that I was just sure that he won't send me a message anyway.
Think he's pissed off now. But I'm not that little girl anymore wo just sits here, waiting for him to call. No way.
He always tells me how much he would love to see me again and in the end he never shows up. As I said, he never gets tired of excuses.
On the other hand: I really would love to see him again after all. I just can't be mad with him for really long.
Maybe I should consider brainwashing ;D
husg & kisses back :-*
U know, he's self-centered and reckless... it's always the same old story, my love... brainwashing could be a great and helpfull idea! ;D
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to erase only specific memories? Cause I'd like to keep most of my memories. Just erase the past ones of him ;-)
ReplyDelete