random thoughts

Lil one seems to mutate into a real wolverine... What a glutton!
Unbelievable how much such a small kid can eat. She's eating me out of house and home. No kidding!
She also jumps around the whole day. Waiting for the day when her claws will appear... ;-)

And still waiting for that specific text message to come. Seems to be very hard to lemme know when he has time to visit me. Instead I just got a message telling me where he is. Very kind of him, but that wasn't my question. Well, he's a man, I should forgive him. But we haven't met for such a long time, and I'm dying to see him again - soon!

bf will be in Hamburg over the weekend. Can't tell me when he'll be back yet as this depends on the health of one of his staff member. So it ain't sure if he can pick up Dany's Wolverine on Monday. Let's just hope :-)

Speaking of Wolverine: Another one moved into our flat. This time it's Bike-Wolvie. Lil one already loves him. What a surprise.
And really surprisingly my bf is still at my side. Now I really dunno what else to do. I guess that must be real love. I should consider myself really lucky, he?

Saturday turns out to become even better! After watching "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" jb and me will head for my place where we'll have our X-Files session while drinking beer, eating pizza and cookies. Open end, by the way.
Sounds pretty perfect to me.

The rat pack went insane today after I gave them a yogurt. After a few licks they had way more fun nibbling at the wrapping instead of licking the jogurt out of it. Don't have to understand them...

Dany, do u actually know what u did to me? I'm watching RDJ vids all day long on yt. Best therapy if u need sth. to cheer u up *lol*

And as I was told that u only need 7 hrs sleep to avoid negative stress, I should go to bed real soon.
On the other hand: Have to get up in 6,5 hrs. So it doesn't matter anymore, right? ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment