My back is killing me so badly!! There were moments today when I wasn't even able to move properly.
And to top that: My chestpain just came back. Thank God I have an cardiologist's appointment soon. Start to panic...
My ordered comics still haven't arrived. Now I mailed the shop owner. Hope he'll get back to me soon.
I'm also still waiting for some stuff I bought on ebay... Especially for my Iron Man action figure ;D
Had a lil chat with my mentor today, she had a really good idea concerning my assignment. Well, best of all: She wrote about the same thing so whenever I have a question I can ask her :-)
And she wants to gimme some books, too. Saves me some time at the library.
She also has some stuff for my next attendance at school. That save's me some money as I wanted to order that workshop she's going to give me.
Today I made a list with all that stuff I'll need to buy at Forbidden Planet when I'll be in London. Just hope the store has all the items on my list...
Thinking about travelling with an empty suitcase so I can get all that suff home ;D
I'm really looking forward to that trip. It sure will be heaps of fun!
Lil one's sitting on the couch, singing "Walkampf" by heart, without the music! Can't believe it. She listened to that song for about 5 times now and is able to sing it at her own?!
Best thing is: She's got the right melody but she has her own way of pronouncing everything during the song. And because of that the song sounds different, even better... Will try to record it ;-)
On Monday bf and me will watch "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" at the theater (the fucking dubbed version *puke*), cause bf promised to watch it together with me... Hehe.
Hopefully our theater will show the movie in the OV... Dany told me it was listed at my theater as well as at hers for an OV. But now the announcement disappeared. Spooky. Indeed.
Well, will read a lil bit of Changes Sequel 1 now, as I can't concentrate on work. Although I should do something. Not that much time left for that fucking analysis and my next attendance at school is also coming up real soon...



Ehm, no. I said Illuminato (Angel&Demons) was listed for OV. ;) I never talked about XMOV. ^^
ReplyDeleteIlluminati
ReplyDeleteLOL whole time I thought u talked about Wolverine. Gosh, yer, never mind, must have been the herald of my damn cold.
ReplyDelete