Well, he said he'd call it a really good action movie, but that's it. More a movie for fans.
Dunno, is he right? What do u say?
Yer, so I'm still ill. Hopefully it'll get better during the next days.
Cause of that damn cold I wasn't able to make that stress ECG today. So the cardiologist only made a sono of my two aortas and my heart. Everything looks just fine as he said. In three weeks I'll have another appointment to catch up on the stress ECG and he would like to run a blood test.
I hope he finds anything, just anything that could explain this damn chest pain which comes all of a sudden every now and then.
Oh, and thanks a lot for ur mail today! It's really good to hear from u, even if it was my turn to send u a mail. So good to know that ur there for me, that u really care! :-*
Can't wait to get my tim tams - be sure u'll get sth in return. Hey, stop smirking!
Any special birthday wishes by the way?



How awesome is that ad? XD
ReplyDeleteBTW Do you know where I can get those "I love..." shirts from Adidas? I've seen London, Chicago and who knows what, but not Sydney or Berlin. :(
Nope, dunno. Would also love to get one with Sydney.
ReplyDeleteWill ask a friend from Down Under.