tagged

Okay, since I got tagged by jb I have to show what's in my shoulder bag as I don't own a purse, right?

So here we go...


So there are tissues as I have a cold right now, some pills (paracetamol) just in case, McDonalds coupons, cigarettes and a lighter, my car key, a pair of ear plugs, a black and a silver coloured edding, two tickets for soccer matches I visited during the last two days, my asthma spray - also just in case, my wallet and of course my mobile.
Normally u'd find my iPod as well in my bag, but right now it's in a pocket of my jacket.

Well, I tag my wife. Who else? ;-)

7 comments:

  1. ear plugs? being a teacher is hard , huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yer ;-)
    Have them in my shoulder bag since the last concert I've been to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P!nk in Dortmund. But to be honest: I didn't use the ear plugs back then ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah stupid me ... it was p!nk, no need for ear plugs. how could you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tagged me?! Ok, there will be no earplugs but a lot of used tissues... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, I also love ya for ur unique content of ur bag ;D

    ReplyDelete