pogo
This Monday was much more productive than others.
First, I finally managed to write sth. for that damn analysis I have to do for my seminar. Haven't wrote much, but at least I started... ;-)
Second, I finally went to the garage and got my summer tires. Horray for me!
Third, I read 7 chapters of "Changes" :-P
Forth, I write a new blog entry right now.
U see, totally productive ;-)
On our way home from the garage I was forced to listen to my lil one's hit parade (except from P!nk) over and over again...
I'll eat my hat if lil one doesn't listen to punk rock later on.
Thank God I didn't find her other favourite song...
But feel free to guess which song it might be ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 chapters? Not bad. I'm still typing on chapter 52 of sequel 2, so...have fun reading. ;)
ReplyDeleteJust let me know what you think. ^^
Ur crazy, ever told u that?
ReplyDeleteI love Changes, really do!
And during the wedding I always had to think of the Drover when he came to that charity thingy ;D