Finally back home. Dammit, what a day!
bf and me went to Cologne by train, together with two of my colleagues from work. In Cologne we splitted, cause they wanted to go for a little shopping tour before the match. Well, bf and me would have joined them IF we were allowed! But because we have worn VfL jerseys (and they haven't) we had to stay at the train station - together with all the dumbass fans!
So instead of shopping we had to wait at the station for about 20 minutes until we were escorted by the police to a tram station. Well, at least we saw a lil bit of the city although our tour guides weren't that chatty at all... ;-)
So after walking for about 30 minutes we were "allowed" to get into the tram - again together with all the dumbass fans. Tell me, what's so funny about jumping up and down in a tram or banging with hands against a tram window?
Dear God, how about a brain rain, huh?
When we arrived at the stadium stop again the police escorted us - now from the tram stop directly to the stadium. What a service. I don't have to mention that we have to walk together with all the dumbass fans, have I?
bf and me searched for a place to sit while we enjoyed our drinks and waited for my two colleagues. Together we entered the stadium and searched for a good place to watch the match.
Well, wasn't a good match at all. It was sth like "don't want to" vs. "can't do". We had so many chances but in the end we only scored once - so did Cologne. But it seemed as Cologne had no clue what they should do with the ball when they were at our goal.
And Matias didn't keep his promise - he didn't scored a goal. But well, he made an assist, but nope, doesn't count at all :-P
So Matias, u better think of something really good to make it up for this - during the next season*lol*
Next season, right. What am I supposed to do until mid of August at the weekends now? Aahhh no more soccer!
Uh wait, it's women European Championship this summer - thank God!
On our way back home we had a real good time and some really good chats. There are so many common interests between one of my colleagues and me. Cause of that Iron Man will join me on Wednesday at work ;D
At home I found some nice packages I've been waiting for. My inner kid had sooo much fun to unwrap them just to find my new Wolverine money bank and the Wolverine movie cups and straws! Uuuuhh I love all that stuff!! Have to look for a good place to display all these nice things :-)
Also my "Ruhrgebiet" workshop arrived so I can finally start to plan my next lesson series. Sounds like fun... Meh.
As I didn't took any pictures during the match u have to be satisfied with some warming-up pix.


look who's shooting...



yeah dumbass fans and you in between :) why did i miss this? ohh, i remember ... it had something to do with soccer ... creepy
ReplyDeleteCreepy? What's creepy?
ReplyDeletesoccer ?!?!
ReplyDeleteIt's not!
ReplyDeleteAnd I really think about to start playing soccer again this summer. I miss it so much!
guess it feels just like going to a swim meet feels for me ... it`s an incredible desire to join the team :)
ReplyDeleteYer, that's it. Want to play again for a long time but always told myself that I have no time. Now I'll try to get that time. That's it. I want to play so I will play.
ReplyDelete