mood changing

Gosh, I'm so tired. Today I nearly overslept. And I could fall asleep right on the spot.
My head aches so badly, I'm nauseous, yawning all the time...Would sooo love to sleep now. But can't. I'm all alone at home with lil one.
And I still have to find a solution concerning tomorrow.

K, not that tired anymore. Now I'm rather angry.

Just got a message, he ain't coming tonite. Why the hell have I known that from the start? Can't believe it. It's always him who tells me how much he would love to see me. It's always him. And it's also always him who cancels our get-togethers at the last minute. I fucking hate it!

He better thinks about something really good to make it up to me... And by really good I mean really good *grrrrr*

3 comments:

  1. Weiß zwar nicht worum's geht, aber:

    *tröst*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx... :-)
    Friend of mine - don't see him that much and every time we settle a date and wanna meet it's him cancelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sucks big time. :(

    ReplyDelete