happy new year

Here I am, not in Australia but in Austria. And it's fucking cold!! Anyone who wants to gimme some warmth?? Anyone?

I just wanted to wish u all a happy new year full of joy, health and love!
Will think of u on Midnight and will drink at least one beer for u! ;-)

Dad, I wish u a wonderful birthday. I'm thinking of u the whole day, it's ur day!! Love u, Dad!

So to all of u: take care, feel hugged and kissed,
foxtrot



3 comments:

  1. Read in the book "Der Himmel ist nur einen Schritt entfernt" that the place where the dead rest in ancient starlight lights up brightly each time you are thinking of them!
    I think it's a comfortable idea and I'm sure that your Dad "received" your wishes...maybe in that way...!

    A happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kinda "funny". When my daughter was younger we told her, that my Dad's sitting on a cloud, watching us. And at night he'd be sitting on a star to brighten the night for her.
    And when she'll go to school I want to give her a star namened after my father.
    I really like the idea that the deads are stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea that the dead are stars is also an idea of the XF! In one episode Mulder is talking about to Scully...

    I love the idea that you gonna give her a stars called after your Dad! It's a beautiful idea!!

    ...besides, I read in that book that when YOU are thinking of the dead, the place where they are now is going to bright up, to become even warmer and nicer each time you think of them.
    I like that idea cos it means - for me - that you can still do s.th. for them, "send" them something. That they recognize when you are thinking of them.
    Therefor I'm sure that your Dad caught your thoughts...or "let's just say I wanna believe";)

    ReplyDelete