What happens when u bring me to a place with a huge playground?
Exactly, I need to try everything!!
So I've been to workshops from Monday til Wednesday and during one workshop we went to a park with some playgrounds. I just couldn't resist ;-)




So yer, I had a lot of fun *gg*
There where different workshops, and every one was fun. In the evenings we all sat together, played some games, talked, laughed...
Time went by way too fast and I really hope that we can do sth. like this again when it's warmer outside. Just two days, all or the most of us, together. Maybe camping or whatever. Just having fun.
It's really great that we're such a small group of eleven people. And we all get along with each other really well.
Tomorrow's the last day of school, then we've got X-Mas holidays for two weeks.
Still not prepared for Christmas, need to buy some gifts soon ;-)
On Christmas Day we'll go to my boyfriend's parents where we'll stay two days. And then we finally will drive to Vienna, where my wife lives. Can't wait to see her again!! Will be so much fun! Haven't been at her place for three years. Back then my daughter was only 8 months old and I had no clue that I would get to know my boyfriend 4 months later. And now, 3 years later, we'll go there together.
But before that I have to do a few more things here.
Like cleaning the flat, and on Monday I'll have an appointment with my piercer, hell yeah! It's about time for a new piercing ;-)
Talking about time: Have to end now, there are so many things waiting for me...



No comments:
Post a Comment