review of the year's events

So, this year will be over in 11 days. Wow. Time flew by very fast. Sometimes it really scares me. Let's look back.

In January we came back from our trip to Australia. How I miss these days. Were amongst the best days of my life. We had so much fun Down Under. We also had some hard times there, lots of tears and pain. But we kinda dealed with it. And I don't wanna miss these memories. Will treasure them deep inside my heart. All in all I'd say it was the best time of my life. And I can't wait to go back to Oz.


In April I finished university, finally. Was such a great feeling to know that I made it. There have been times when I thought about to quit studying. Times when I wanted to run away. But I kept on going. And I made it. Kinda proud of myself ;-)

In May trinity and me visited nighty in Galway. We had a lot of fun and the landscape of Ireland is so beautiful. Old castles and churches everywhere, and the stone walls... Such a beautiful country!


In July the 2nd X-Files movie was released in theatres. Some philes from xfiles-mania.de went to Kassel to watch the movie all together. Being crazy rules. We had so much fun, walking through the city with the banner, playing all these games in the restaurant afterwards.


And just a few days later we flew to London to attend the red carpent premiere of the movie. Lucky enough we won tickets for the premiere. And the best of all: I met my wife again! Hell yeah, after 3 years!


In August we had the 1st David Duchovny Film Festival *g* What can I say? Think u already know it. Yer, was a lot of fun :-P


At the end of August I started my traineeship at school. Finally working, finally teaching. That's what I worked for for 5 years at university.

In November my daughter turned 4. That was a day when I realised how fast time goes by. Got the feeling it was just yesterday when I was pregnant. Unbelievable.



In December we had the great chance to attend the premiere of Hugh Jackman's new film "Australia" in Berlin. This movie is one of the greatest ones I've ever seen! And of course Hugh was adorable - not only in the movie ;-)


So I think I had a lot of highlights this year... Wasn't that bad *g*

And yet the year's not over. I'm sure there are some more things coming up. And hopefully the new year will be all in all a good one, too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment