Long time no see. I just hadn't the energy to write anything. I'm still tired as hell, a condition I'm living with for the last 3 weeks, I guess.
So what happened since my last entry? Hm, I went to visit dagildamu in Bavaria and we really had a lot of fun. I'll add a video of us to this entry *gg* [Note: We're absolute beginners in playing the e-guitar and playing the drums and we just played by ear, so we didn't play from the score. It was just for fun - and yer, we had a lot of fun ;D ]
It was really great, just too short.
On Monday I'll have my first teaching visitation. The first out of 13. I'm so fucking nervous and I still have to organize a few things.
I'll show a physics lesson about magnetism. There are 5 learning stations, each providing a little experiment. And each station contains 3 different degrees of difficulty, so that every pupil has a chance to run the experiments. I hope that the kids will learn via these experiments which material is magnetic and that they have a lot of fun while learning.
It's not very easy as the kids haven't done experiments by themselves before at school. The trail lesson where they had to do 2 experiments with air was a total desaster :-/
Hope my bf is coming home soon, as I have to go to the mall without the little one. Hate waiting.
Well, at the moment I just hate everything.
Last year at this date I was packing the last things into our suitcase. I still miss Oz so much. Wish I could go there again very soon. I miss the warmth, miss the people, miss the country. Miss it all :'-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment