...a merry little Christmas!
Hope u have a great 'n peaceful time!!
May some of ur wishes come true, but most of all I wish u a great time with the ones u love!
Most of the people I love spent Christmas Eve with me, so I think I can call me lucky, huh?
Some people I love weren't here with me - but my thoughts were with them, every minute. And I hope that these people do know that.
And there are still some presents left under the tree ;-) So just wait for our next meeting.
Dad, this has been the 3rd Christmas without u. I miss u so much. We miss u. If u could just see how happy my little one was this eve! How excited she was during the whole day. And when I put the presents under the tree while she was waiting with the others in the corridor believing that the Christ Child would have been with me in the living room... I had tears in my eyes when I joined her in the corridor and saw all the excitemend... And it hurts me that u can't be with us, can't see her. And that she can't be with u anymore... :'-(
I'm sure u'd be proud of her.
My thoughts were with u, Dad. Not only on Christmas.
Okay, being sad is the last thing I wish anyone of u. So it seems to be paradox being sad by myself.
I'll have a last cigarette and then I'll hit the hay.
Wish u all a great Christmas Day!!




No comments:
Post a Comment