yay³

I always thought that I won't be able to go to Oz during the next years because of some dates during the next two summer holidays.
Despite the fact that I don't have enough money to go next year anyway it's way too late to book flights etc for 2010. But it would be really easy to save enough money to fly home in 2011. Nevertheless I thought that I won't be able to fly home in two years because I always thought that the Women's World Cup would take place during the summer holidays...
Well, I thought so until today. Until I double-checked the dates.
Women's World Cup will be from 26th June til 17th July. Summer holidays in 2011 will be from 27th June til 6th September.

Can u see what I see?? I can go home! Enough time to save all the money and enough time to organize everything...
Woohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment