ray of hope

After some terrible weeks at work - and also at home, it's getting better, at least at home. We stopped fighting, ignoring and doing what each other wants to do. We can talk like normal people now and I really do hope that it'll stay this way now.
Because there are more terrible weeks at work waiting for me.
I'll have another attendance at school coming up (23rd September). I so don't want to!!
And I still have to write that fucking portfolio thingy... Hate it!

But during these stressful times I spent a great day at my favourite place.
There was a party at the soccer stadium today and I, as a volunteer, was asked if I had time to help. So lil one and me spent our afternoon at the stadium.
We carried stuff around, filled balloons with helium, had a few nice chats with some players and in the end we've been able to get a picture with some players.
Was a great day... I really need more days like today.


2 comments: