But this year no one asked me about my wishes. And that's kinda strange as my Mum always started asking me about that at the end of July. This year there were no questions by my Mum nor by my bf.
Only my lil one asked me and when I told her that my only wish from her is she being a good girl, she answered: "No Mum, I can't give u that. I'll paint u a picture. Or u can have my plush tiger..." *loveher*
So I have to ask myself what I'm wishing for my birthday...
1st wish: a soccer jersey of the German national soccer team, number 17. (done - already ordered it by myself)
2nd wish: an original Australian eucalyptus didgeridoo.
I'd never ever play on it, cause of the beliefs of the Aborigines, but I'd like to have one. The didge I have is made out of bambus and that sucks ;-) But yer, I know, such a didge is really expensive... At least over her :-(
3rd wish: let it be May 2010... *sigh*
4th wish: spending a day with Ari...



No comments:
Post a Comment