what happened...

One week later. Time for a review. So how was the last week?
The attendance at school was great! Everybody was enthusiastic about the lesson I gave. So yer, Thursday was a good day :-)

Friday was even better. Although "saw V" sucks. I was sooo curious about that movie and in the end it was so disappointing. But that didn't stop us from having a great eve/nite :-)

Well, that security guy was kinda annoying (just to be kind), but all in all I think we had a lot of fun and enjoyed the time!

On Satruday and Sunday I helped my lil brother with his work. That sucked. It was sooo cold and I was sooo tired *lol*
So back to work on Monday. That sucked a lot. I feel so stressed and so disabled at the moment. But I survived that day, too.

On Tuesday we had seminar again. And that was a good day! Tuesdays are always good days! :-)

Today, on Wednesday, I woke up ill. I'm coughing and sniffing, head aches and I have a sore throat. I'm cold and warm at the same time. Think I'll have to see the doc tomorrow. Great.

But the garage called. They got my car fixed!!!! Can't believe it!! Well, wasn't that cheap, but much cheaper than buying a new one or a new motor. Tomorrow I'll get my Bonbon back!! Yippieh!!
Right now I'm just having a break from writing that damn paper about communication as a special need. I hate it. I fucking hate it!! Why, the hell, do we have to write sth like that?


Whatever, think I have to go back to work, cause need to mail that paper until Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment