Was great being back again talking with her all nite long, watching movies (and the original version of "Australia" is soooo much better than the dubbed version!!), just being together.
Yer, we had a lot of fun :-)

What the hell is she doing??

my wife and me... miss u!!

totally concentrated...

Yer!! I'm the champ!

And here are some impressions of my New Years Eve:


No worries, Austria still exists :-P


The person u can see on the left is my wife, the bigger the fire the happier she is :-)


Charly being cuddly

Yes, these are indeed 5kg of Nutella! *yammi*

On the 3rd January we left my wife's place - miss u honey! - and went to visit my bf's parents, where we stayed for one more nite, then we drove back home.
Normally work would have started today for me, but went to see my doc yesterday, cause I was coughing for one week. He said I have a bronchitis and wouldn't be far away from a pneumonia. So I should stay at home and get some rest. But how do u get rest when u have so many things to do, esp. for work? Well, at least I have a plan *lol* Will work two hours a day and the rest of the day I'll try to rest.
Hate being ill. Hate not being able to do what I wanna do. Hope I'll be fit until Friday, will go to the theatre with nighty to watch "Australia" again :-)
Any other news? *thinking* Hm.
U know what kinda sucks and is kinda exciting at the same time? Being shy. Sometimes I just feel like a thirteen year old. And nighty is right. At the moment it could be strange, but later when u look back at all this, it might be exciting.
Anyway: Just thank you for all :-)
K, there's a lot of work waiting for me.
Cheers!



No comments:
Post a Comment