Let's get this!

It's official - I'm 13 again! Gosh!
Been to a NKOTB concert - yer I admit, I was a fan back then. My Mum's still rolling with her eyes when it comes to that time. When I told her that I've seen NKOTB live the conversation went like this:

Mum: "Ur kidding. They're still out there?"

me: "No, not still. But again. And it was great."

Mum: "U were totally crazy back then."

me: "I can't remember..."

Mum: "Believe me. U Listened to the records all day long. It was horrible!"


Ooookay... If she says so, it must be right. But guess what: Now I'm terrorizing my bf, my daughter and everybody else who crosses my way ;D

Well, okay, I think I don't terrorize my lil one, cause she's all just like me. When I looked through my pix from the concerts she asked: "Who are these men?" I told her and she said: "Hm, they don't look good." Then I closed the folder and she looked at my desktop which has the following picture as a wallpaper right now:

And then she said: "But I like this man, Mummy. Can I get a pendant with a picture of him?"

She also asked me to make her a t-shirt with a pic of Donnie on it. And she had the great idea that we could name a baby boy "Donnie". Sure cutie, why not *lol*
Have I mentioned that she's only 4 yrs old?

Right now I'm listening to "Step By Step". Damn, how I loved that song! And I still do *g* Makes me wanna move *lol*
"step by step oooh baby, gonna get to u girl... step by step oooh baby, really want u in my world..." *singing* :-P


Well, here are some pix I've taken during the concert:


























U haven't got enough? Well then, here are some videos of the concert ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment