fuck this fucking day!

What a fucking day!!
I knew it would be a bad day when I woke up.
Had a bad nite, didn't get much sleep. I woke up a lil bit too late. Then my daughter didn't want to get dressed.
At work I had to copy a few things, but of course I had to wait.
Then my flashlight, which I needed for my first lesson, lost power. Next lesson: kids were ready with their work after 5 minutes. Great. Well done, foxtrot.

After work I prepared the classroom for the attendance at school tomorrow. Of course sth. was missing, so I have to prepare it now at home.
Went home, found out, that my iPod earbuds were damaged, did some corrections at my report, mailed it to my lecturer and went to Kindergarten to pick up my little one.
Of course she didn't want to come. Endless discussions.
We finally made it to the shopping center where I had to buy the last things for tomorrow.
Then suddenly my Mum called. I knew it was because of my car. And when she asked "Do u sit right now?" I also knew it was sth. really bad.
Seems like my car has a constructive total loss. It's the motor. Great.
Chances of getting it fixed are 50:50. Trying to fix it would cost me 500€.

I dunno what to do.
All I know is, that this day sucks.
I'm just asking myself what life's coming up next with.
Can it get worse? I'm sure it can...


No comments:

Post a Comment