The last days, including today, suck.
Okay, school was fine, even my lesson today was great. The kids worked well and seemed to have a lot of fun. And also the letters they wrote me for my birthday are sooo cute. So school's fine. But everything else just sucks.
I dunno where to start. Had a root canal treatment yesterday, and now there's a huge cavity in my tooth and my dentist won't fill it before next Monday cause he's afraid that another inflammation could appear. So I can't eat very well and need to rinse my mouth with chamomile tea. I FUCKING HATE CHAMOMILE TEA!!
But it's not just that tooth thing.
Sometimes I just want to runaway. Far far away where no one would ever find me. Just being alone, in silence.
Today I just had to fight back my tears. All the pressure, all the work, the responsibility, sometimes just get too much. But I can't run away. I need to stay, need to be calm.
Is it too much when I want a lil more help? Just a lil bit more?
What's so difficult to understand a few things, to see a few things?
I really don't get it. Maybe I really want too much. Maybe it's just my fault.
I don't know. At the moment I've got the feeling as I don't know anything. My head's empty, but therefor my heart's beating really fast.
Guess I'm running away on the inside.



Hey,
ReplyDeleteReading your post here made me feel like reading some of my own LJ entries, just without the kid and the bf.
I don't really know what to say to help, because when I am feeling that way and someone says "You will make it" it just makes me agressive, because it feels like me pressure, one more person I would let down.
Anyway, feel hugged, maybe that helps...
*Tight hug* Jessi
Hey Jessi,
ReplyDeletethx a lot! It feels good to know that someone can understand me, without telling me "everything will be fine" ;-)
At the moment there are just too many things coming together. It's just too much. I know it won't be like that for forever, but after two weeks full of stress all I want is a break. But instead all I get is more stress...
Well, anyway, thanks for the hug!! :-)