*growl*

Okay, who formed the expression of a "golden autumn"? What the fuck is so golden in autumn? Hm? Nothing! Everything is just grey, cold and muddy.
It's raining the whole damn day and I already turned the heating on. Normally I don't do that before the end of October and this year I did it in September.


What a fucking year! No summer and a damn cold autumn. I WANT SUMMER!

Right now it's raining like it's the end of the world.
And that's how I feel. Like it's the end of the world. I want to hide myself in my bed, put the blanket over my head and stay there until summer, or at least until spring.
Guess I just should hibernate. Then I'd miss this bloody time and all the rain, the cold, the thoughts...


And nope, it's not getting better having some warm thoughts or looking at all my holiday pix. No! Far from it!

I'll better go now, I have a meeting with my bed and my blanket *grrr*


No comments:

Post a Comment