dammit


My lil brother just told me that he and a friend of him won a flight to Oz which includes two weeks travelling around in a camping van.
And what do I do? I start crying. I just can't feel happy for him. I really can't.
That's not right. He doesn't deserve being in Oz. I mean, although he's my brother, he often behaves like the biggest asshole on earth. And believe me, it's not easy saying this about ur own brother.
Anyway, he was never really interested in Australia, he even doesn't know the capital of Oz. I'm pretty sure he believes it's Sydney. He thinks koalas are bears and when u ask him how the rock in the middle of Australia is called he wouldn't have any answer.
And now he's allowed to travel around, to be there were I belong. At home. That's so not right!!

I feel terrible because I can't be happy for him. I tried, but I can't.
Yer, maybe I am jealous. Maybe I'm not better than him. But I do know that he doesn't belong to Oz.

Fuck.
I miss Australia. I miss it so badly.

4 comments:

  1. I get your feeling...I understand how much it means to you!!
    Just...WHO are we to judge who deserves s.th. and who not??!!
    We believe that all happens for a reason, right? Therefore we aren't allowed to judge cos based on that idea all happens for a reason and we little human beings aren't allowed to spread things to persons...we are not "the destiny".

    Afterwards we gonna understand that challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Posted by "me", TheTruth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I know what u mean. And normally I'd say ur right. But in this special case it's different. U don't know my brother. U don't know how he bevaved and still behaves, what he did and does. How he treated and still treats his family.
    It's just different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right, I don't know it. And I don't want to judge!
    Just: better not blaming the destiny.

    You'll find the answers along your path, maybe a challenging path. Those paths raise the most intelligents human beings, never forget it.
    Keep on smiling! I admire your strength!

    moi

    ReplyDelete