Last day motto was "pimp my bedroom" ;-)
As my bf is moving into my flat we had to rearrange some things and so I wanted to pain the walls, too. Luckily it was up to me which colour I'd paint the rooms and I was also told that I could paint on the walls whatever I wanted to. Well, my bf didn't have to say that twice. So I searched for a good pic and then I started to work... Took me a whole day to put it onto the wall. It's not really finished yet, still thinking about brushing the edges a lil bit. But I think now I won't ever sleep bad again *g*
And finally I was able to put all the furniture back in into the room so my flat ain't looking like a show-jumping course anymore ;-)

Uh and yesterday I attended a guidance through the VfL Bochum stadium. That was so cool! Will attach some pix of it as well.
I'd really like to write more, but I need some sleep now as the 1st David Duchovny Film Festival (DD-FF) will start in 11hours. Can't wait for my girls!!






I see that you have found the kangaroo rodeo and I'm pleased that you've been chiming in. For this experiment, feedback and interaction with curious and insightful writers is crucial. I'm creating a traveler's tale in a virtual environment about subject matter that is completely new for me. I just posted some incredible live footage and I'm about to pick up where I left off with Chef Scary. I looked for the "Australian Christmas story" that you referenced with Hugh Jackman, but alas, nothing came of it. Can you elaborate, or perhaps send me a link. I hope and expect to hear from you again very soon...
ReplyDeleteM-