Woohoooo! London was soooo great! Was so good to see my wife again after such a long time. Really missed her - and miss her again!
And I'm so glad that she doesn't want a divorce after the time in London. Hell yeah, that must be love :-P
And Dave was so incredible hot!! *drool* I saw him! I really saw him! And while walking over the red carpet he was only about 1,5m away from me. Gosh!
I still dunno what to say, I'm still so happy, so excited. Woah! The day after the premiere we went to a signing with Chris Carter & Frank Spotnitz. It was great! I was so nervous that my knees were shaking!! I gave Chris a flag of our xfiles-community which we pimped the nite before *g* He liked it :-)
Then I asked Frank if he got the pix of the unremarkable house, my daughter & me built. He said yes, that he reads all the mails and that he thinks the house is lovely. Then he signed my book, and wrote also "don't give up!" under my name. And cause I was under the first 20 people who got a signature I also got a "goddie bag", including an X-Files Cap, a keychain, a heatchanging mug and an X-Files shirt. So coool!
It was such a great time with my wife and all the other Philes! Can't believe that it's supposed to be over now. I really do hope that there's a third movie coming up!
And until then we have to make our own X-Files events. Like the "David Duchovny Film Festival" (DD-FF)! From Dave's birtday on Thursday til Gillian's birthday on Saturday next week some friends of mine will be over here. We'll watch DD movies, go to the cinema and the annual fair. Can't wait! Woohoo! Oh and here are some pix of London, enjoy :-)
pimp my cinema

OMFG!

the face *g*

after watching the premiere, Jade, me & dagi

meet the gods!

Chris Carter & Frank Spotnitz! Love 'em!!

last day in London, right after the signing, Jade & me



It was really a brill time! Please notice, my dear, there is no way for a legally separation! (marriage contract, p. 43 below) Just still in love with you, my wife! :-*
ReplyDeleteAt last it's also important to mention The Dark Knight is absolutly awesome!I'm deeply impressed by Heath Ledgers way of acting... *sigh*